The Most Complete French Wine Certification Program Available Today!
There is no better way to complete your French wine education than to take an FWS Immersion Study Trip. Nothing increases your French wine knowledge faster or better than seeing the renowned landscapes and terroirs in person, meeting with passionate winemakers, and spending a week immersed in the culture that shaped the region’s wines.
Before the Trip:
Prepare for your French wine explorations by following the Master-Level Online Program for the region.
by gifted, expert instructors, the Master-Level Program gives you
access to lively and engaging webinars, quizzes, an instructor Q&A
forum, extensive study materials and more.
Learn more about the French Wine Society Master Level Programs.
During the Trip:
Spend an unforgettable week of full immersion in your chose French wine region of study with expert guidance by a renowned wine instructor.
You’ll have privileged access to some of France’s best producers during winery visits and intimate gourmet lunches and/or dinners.
Vineyard walks will enable you to clearly see and understand the lay of the land as well as the subtlety of its terroir. Tasting a large variety of local wines will give you a thorough view of the character of the key appellations.
Everything is expertly arranged to optimize your time in the region. You can relax, put theory to the taste test, and immerse yourself in the wine culture of the region.
After the Trip:
You will have acquired a deep understanding and a good working knowledge of your chosen region of study.
Validate your proficiency by passing the Master-Level exam and earn your Master Level Certificate!
These Trips Are Designed For:
- Wine educators
- Wine buyers
- Importers and distributors
- Winemakers and winery personnel
- French wine lovers and serious wine hobbyists
Why Embark on the FWS French Wine Immersion Study Trips:
- The trips are designed by the French Wine Society, the leading provider for French wine study and certification programs in the world.
- These are intensive, professional-level educational wine study trips coupled with certification upon successful completion of the final exam.
- The trips are nearly all-inclusive, with comfortable hotels, fabulous meals with great wines, all winery tours and tastings, and deluxe transportation at a great value
- Meals revolve around finely-prepared local specialties matched with fine wines of the region.
- You’ll get an authentic experience of the local culture and see some of the most amazing and beautiful sites in France.
- Group size is kept small to give you access to very special people, estates and places.
- The trips are organized and operated by Terroir Wine Services, which has more than a decade of experience putting together extraordinary wine trips in all the French wine regions.
Nothing compares to experiencing the French wine regions yourself, in-person – reserve your place today!
For More Information:
FWS member Lauriann Greene, Sommelier-conseil, is the coordinator of our immersion study trips and your contact for the trips. She has many years of experience organizing exceptional wine experiences in France and will be happy to answer any questions you may have. Contact her:
- via email at
- or by phone at +1 302-415-3036+1 302-415-3036
You can also find answers to many of your questions on our extensive FAQs page.
Share this on: